Speed King Records is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Speed King Records is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in 2000, Speed King Records and its network of websites now reach over 12 million unique visitors and draw more than 22 million page views per month. The Speed King Records community includes more than 1 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Speed King Records by the Numbers
- More than 84373 monthly global content views.
- More than 3M monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 4 offices and 387 employees around the world.
- 86 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 3 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 80 percent of Speed King Records traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 1783872 unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
Speed King Records columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many Speed King Records contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.